You have to admit, that crystal clear view of the outside world through your windows is one of the best parts about owning a home. But, if you don’t take care of them properly, they can become dull and grimy. That’s why professional window cleaning services are so important!
Why hire “The London Window Cleaning Company”?
Advanced window cleaning equipment
In order to provide top-notch window cleaning services our company has invested in reliable tools and machinery, which would be capable of delivering excellent results in little to no time. Thanks to the Reach and Wash system, which consists of a water-fed pole attached to a water reservoir of 600 litres, we’re capable of working on higher windows and cleaning every detail of their exterior construction.
Experienced window cleaners
Our company hires highly skilled technicians and provides extra training for those with less experience. Working with a team of knowledgeable and proficient window cleaners is what makes our services worthwhile. Regardless of the window’s condition they’d be fully capable of restoring its initial shine.
Positive customer experience
Most of our customers in Wandsworth SW18 have expressed gratitude and satisfaction upon the competition of the service, which has been a great force of motivation in our day-to-day work.
Window cleaning process
- The state of the entire window is inspected, in order to figure out its cleaning specifics.
- When working on the inside of the glass, professional tools like applicators and squeegees are used to apply purified water and some cleaning product, if needed.
- The expandable water-fed pole is used for reaching higher windows, especially on the outside. This piece of equipment is supplied with purified water and helps clean not only the glass surface but also the structural elements of the window.
- Throughout the service we clean the sills, sashes, the frames and the window panes.
- The previously described service tasks are applicable to both domestic and commercial windows. We’re prepared to clean different style windows like conservatory ones and even french doors.
What you should know about Wandsworth SW18
Wandsworth is a borough in London, located in the historic county of Surrey. It stretches for 5 miles along the south bank of the River Thames and includes districts such as Roehampton, Putney, Earlsfield, Battersea, and Tooting. Wandsworth has several schools and museums to explore its rich history. There are also plenty of public open spaces including Battersea Park and parts of Clapham and Wimbledon commons. Oxford and Cambridge universities compete in the annual boat race near Putney Bridge which links Wandsworth with five main road bridges over the Thames. Rail lines from London to the south converge at Clapham Junction Station.